TransferEASE relocation provides cross culture training when relocating cross border and internationally
Cross cultural training is a practical and beneficial preparatory step, prior to an international assignment. This training has proven to dramatically increase the chances of assignment success and employee adjustment and satisfaction.
- Fully customized training sessions.
- Strategies for managing cross-cultural adjustment.
- Business Behaviours.
- Where feasible, a practical question and answer session.
- Language training.
- Understanding of cultural influences on environment and working conditions.
- Identifying verbal and non-verbal communication patterns.
- Recognize 'culture shock' and its effects.
Prior to the return to the home country, it is advisable to offer a reintegration program to the home country.